Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Universal diesel
- Model: M35BC
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 35hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 797
400 Lincoln Street Suite 19
Hingham, Massachusetts, US, 02043
Espar, Diesel fired, Forced Hot Air Heating System.
Multiple vent locations
Runs on 12 volts DC
Keeps you warm, Extends your season.
- In-mast Roller Furling with Mainsail
- 135% Roller Furling Genoa with UV Sunshield
- Headstay Roller Furling Gear
- (2) Harken 32ST Halyard Winches
- (2) Harken 22CST Primary Winches
- Low lead Genoa Blocks and Tracks
- Aft Led Halyards (Main and 2 Genoa)
- Garhauer Rigid Adjustable Boom Vang
- Garhauer Adjustable Mainsheet Traveler
- Double Spreader Rig with Forward and Aft Lowers for Added Stability and Strength
- 12v DC Electrical System with large batteries, circuit breaker panel, and volt meter
- Battery Charger
- Alternator on Engine
- 120v AC electrical system with 30amp shore power, circuit breakers, volt meter, and GFCI outlets
- Navigation Lights
- Deck Light on Mast
- Interior Lighting
- Raymarine C80 Color Chartplotter / GPS
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine Autopilot Remote
- Raymarine depthsounder
- Raymarine knotmeter
- Raymarine wind instrument
- Icom 422 VHF with cockpit remote
- Polyplaner Stereo AM/FAM/CD Player
- Ritchie Compass
- Acu-Gage Ultra-8 Tank System Monitor
The 350 has two private staterooms . Forward is a large island style berth with removable filler cushions for outboard edges, a hanging locker on one side and storage lockers on the other. There are also very large drawers under the bunk. There is a big opening hatch with screen and shade and two opening ports with screens and shades.
To port is the head with separate stall shower, vanity and electric toilet with holding tank. Across from the head there is a hanging locker.
The salon has port and starboard settees, the starboard side can be converted to a dining area for two or used as a berth. The port side settee has the option of having a large dining table or a small cocktail size table. There is a dedicated storage area for the table that is not being used.
The galley is aft to starboard and to port there is a sit-down nav station with 110 volt and 12 volt electrical panels and recessed installation of VHF, stereo/cd and tank monitor.
The aft stateroom has a large double bunk athwartships, another hanging locker, an opening hatch with screen and a hull port for added light. There are also two hull ports in the salon.
The cabin sole is teak and holly throughout, there are two more large hatches in the salon and ports screens and shades on every opening port.